Striving for a mind like water

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Irrational self

Just a thought - why is it so difficult to let your rational self overpower ur irrational self sometimes? Especially when the path is towards accepting the harsh reality of a guy's action and moving on, the path appears more thorny! Jealousy and envy are undesirable qualities, but they are part of the whole package of a person - just hiding away in an unstimulated corner because the sensible attributes are not uninhibited.

I guess acknowledging it is a step closer to empowering your rational self!

Oh my God, this post is bringing out the girl in me :P So rare, but I guess it's there! haha

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I think what I shouldn't think of you. Are you hurt because of a boy? Its none of my business but just thinking about your worry.

    Just be cool. Dont do something stupid in such a situation. Talk it through and solution will evolve. Talk and Time.. Two Ts which can make life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not hurt because of a guy sun shine! Rather because I can't curtail my undesirable feelings. just thought everyone out there should realise that there are times when we are really irrational in our thinking - Thanks for your advice :)

    ReplyDelete