Striving for a mind like water

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday wishes

Some things are left undone,
Some words are left unsaid,
Some feelings are left unexpressed,
But someone as nice as you,
could never be left unwished :)

It was very nice for 'someone' to write the above words and it certainly made me work my cheek muscles. In reply, I say:

Someone as nice as you also could also never be left unwished...so "same to you". I want to wish you a good day everyday. It's what we make of the day that counts...happiness can never be a continuous long lasting state of mind. Take life as it comes, enjoy the elated times, suffer the sad times. Once acquired, never lose the skill to feel every emotion but at the same time strive to bend ur beautiful mind towards neutrality :)

Word of the day from me: neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment