Striving for a mind like water

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A pricless journey

Today I am going to embark on a journey into the world of web with a different name, a personal­­ identity. Having always found articulating very difficult, I still feel as though the right words never find my brain. Although, a special someone has inspired me to try and here is a drop from my ocean of thoughts :)

I read somewhere that "sometimes the object of journey is not the destination but the journey itself" - so true! our life is a journey of experiences, which teaches us many lessons. We learn from our mistakes (or try to), often than not we think we are always right, although, more can be learnt when we are ready to accept the wrong. This journey makes us the person we are. It can tire us, it can give us enthusiasm, it can brighten our day and make us smile for no reason and cry for various reasons. In the same vein, friendships and other nameless relationships are also journeys. The object might not be what you want it to, but the journey that two minds, two souls and two individuals begin together is valuable. In this priceless journey, understanding each other is a gift and needs to be treasured.

Here’s to truthful and eternal friendship :)

6 comments:

  1. welcome to blogsphere!

    "sometimes the object of journey is not the destination but the journey itself" - so true!

    true friendship is priceless. well written!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sriram - thanks!! it's very seldom that i write because i never think what i say makes sense to anyone other than me! Glad you could comprehend my attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Noticed.. Your Blog Name is Pearls of Life & the Link says Pearls in Life?? I just started my day and noticed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I titled it pearls of life but then, the URL was taken so I changed it to Pearlsinlife. same thing. haha. Hope your day went well sun shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is straight from your heart! And I reckon it is imperative to keep it that way. Great start indeed!

    And I totally agree with 'sometimes the object of journey is not the destination but the journey itself’.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gans :) I am going to keep my heart pumping and updating the blog for as long as i can :) Keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete